Monday 18 April 2011

Bad blogger!

I am a bad blogger. I get busy in the garden and I completely forget to blog. The reason I started this blog was as a record of what I was doing and when, mainly for me to look at back at.

I have now set up all my new raised beds, although some of them might need some more topping up as they have dropped down a little, I have also finished the forest garden border.

We collected some new Ducklings a couple of weeks ago and they are growing rapidly and are now outside in the chicken run although we are keeping them separate for now. John has started construction on a duck run next to the chicken run and we have bought a new shed for them to live in.

With all this activity in the garden I haven't had much time for crafting and have just made a couple of cards to order.

I keep forgetting to take photos to post, I will try to take some today to post later and to be a better blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Jayne we definately need to see photos glad the shed arrived safely look forward to seeing you in the summer x

    ReplyDelete