Sunday 9 January 2011

Getting crafty

With my whole garden having turned into a swamp, I'm seriously thinking of getting wellies for the chickens! I am staying indoors as much as possible. Having been a really good girl last year (mostly), santa brought me lots of lovely craft related gifts and I have been having loads of fun in the last few days playing with them.


I'm a big fan of the Tim Holtz products and was lucky enough to get some of his dies for my sizzix machine, as well as distress inks and stencils from my lovely hubby and kids and my sister gave me an embossing heat gun.


I spent yesterday in my nice dry craft room cutting and embossing bird cages and learning how to make paper flowers.

I also made this little paper mache shelf for my ink pads, it's a bit shabby, but it's just made out of an old cardboard box and some newspaper (which aged up a bit with some distress ink) and I like it. To round off my lovely day Tom cooked us a delicious chinese dinner so I didn't even have to cook, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment